We want you to feel confident in the approach that uncovers your organization’s next great leader. With creativity, thoughtfulness, and care, we adhere to an exacting protocol that sets your expectations and drives the mission forward.
As with any serious endeavor, a clear and practiced methodology is our guide.
Phase I: Strategy & Research (Weeks 1 – 2)
- Trilogy and client discuss vision, strategy, culture and short-/long-term goals.
- Specific behavioral screening questions are developed, along with a profile that captures the essence of the ideal candidate.
- Research is conducted, drawing on 2,500+ sources of content from more than 30 information providers; national and international networks that cross all sectors are engaged. We look among both the obvious and the uncommon.
Outcome: Focused, collaborative, and dynamic search process that uncovers outstanding candidates.
Phase II: Selection & Due Diligence (Weeks 3 – 8)
- Filtering begins and the field narrows. Trilogy serves as client ambassador, ensuring that candidates have a clear understanding of the opportunity at hand while vetting each potential leader. Throughout, we provide weekly communications to the client.
- Finalists are selected and presented to the client; close communication with client and candidate keeps everyone on track and informed.
- Once the search committee selects a candidate, Trilogy performs a final background check; findings are presented to the client.
Outcome: The best candidate is selected and thoroughly vetted.
Phase III: Collaboration & Transition (Week 8, plus 1 – 4 weeks for transition)
- The offer is designed, a collaboration between Trilogy and client. Trilogy extends offer to candidate, providing advisory services throughout negotiations until the offer is accepted.
- We work with you to plan an efficient transition, ensuring candidate integrates into the new environment smoothly and effectively.
Outcome: Successful engagement, and delighted client and candidate.